Tweet Neo Manga Updates: Trivia: Naruto's voice "actor"

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trivia: Naruto's voice "actor"

Most of you who watch Naruto Shippuuden with Japanese Audio would probably think that Naruto has a male voice actor. Sad to say, what you thought was wrong. Uzumaki Naruto, the most unpredictable ninja, also has an unpredictable Japanese voice "actor". That's right, you read it right! Naruto is voiced by a female seiyuu (Japanese term for voice actors/actresses) and she is Junko Takeuchi. I bet you can't believe what you just read, but the truth is really surprising. Even I myself can't believe it when I first came to know this information. So there you have it, trivia is served hot! Check out my blog if you want to know more trivia about Naruto, Bleach & One Piece.  

No comments:

Post a Comment